Intentionally Manifest your Dreams at the CREATE YOUR LIFE VISION-BOARD WORKSHOP
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create?
Well, everyone from Katy Perry to Ellen Degeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards. A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and manifested some amazing results!), I’ve learned it’s more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why I’m leading the CREATE YOUR LIFE VISION-BOARD WORKSHOP... to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
· Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
· Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
· Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
· A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
· All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room!)
· Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
· A full day of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
*Note: Because of the powerful work in our day together, there are only 10 spaces available. They will fill up fast – so please act quickly. (Doubts, excuses and wavering are just the ego’s way of stopping you from creating your dreams!)
The workshop will start at 10.30am, and finish at 3.30pm. Tea, coffee and snacks will be provided, but you'll need to bring lunch. There's a fridge and microwave available in the barn kitchen.
Tickets available here: https://www.wegottickets.com/event/478612